With confirmed wild life sightings, it makes a perfect safari goal for those who are busy and have less time to travel, two days or more can get you an opportunity to explore the splendor of mikumi national park. Here you can spot the Big Five (cheetah, lion, elephant, buffalo, and rhino). Hippo pools provide close access to the mud-loving beasts, and bird-watching along the waterways.
Located between the Uluguru Mountains and the Lumango range, Morogoro.
Comfortable safari clothing and sunscreen.
- Complimentary return transfers from your hotel
- Return Flight (Zanzibar/Mikumi/Zanzibar)
- Game drive with open safari vehicle
- Hot lunch
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the Safari.
- Services of a highly professional, trained Safari guide
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- International airfare and related costs, such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip
- Cost of any client-requesting itinerary modifications while the Safari is in progress.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as extra beverages etc.
- Gratuity for your guides
- Enhancement activities not mentioned in the program.
- Pick up from your hotel and transferred to Zanzibar airport.
- Flight to Mikumi National park for morning game drive.
- Hot lunch at Mikumi National Park.
- Afternoon game drive till 1500hrs/1530hrs.
- Flight back to Zanzibar and transferred back to your hotel.