Elephant, leopard, lion, buffalo, giraffe, wildebeest, antelope, zebra, colobus monkey, hippo, crocodile and the rare Roosevelt sable can be seen here as well as large number of
Northwest of Dar es Salaam & Southwest of Tanga
- Comfortable safari clothing and sunscreen.
- Complimentary transfers from/to your hotel in Zanzibar
- Return Water Taxi (Boat) from Kendwa Beach (North Zanzibar) at Sunrise & back at Sunset.
- Picnic lunch with soft drinks
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the Safari.
- Services of a highly professional, trained Safari guide
- Park fees
- International airfare and related costs, such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip.
- Cost of any client-requesting itinerary modifications while the Safari is in progress.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as extra beverages etc.
- Gratuity for your guides
- Enhancement activities not mentioned in the program.
- Transport from your hotel to Kendwa beach
- Trip to Saadani by boat from Kendwa beach (Zanzibar) at 0600hrs (Taking 1hr and 30mins)
- Morning Game Drive with open Safari vehicle in Saadani National Park
- Return for lunch in Saadani village at 0100hrs.
- Afternoon Game Drive
- Return to the boat for your evenning trip to Zanzibar at 0400hrs.