With confirmed wild life sightings, it makes a perfect safari goal for those who are busy and have less time to travel, two days or more can get you an opportunity to explore the splendor of mikumi national park. Here you can spot the Big Five (cheetah, lion, elephant, buffalo, and rhino). Hippo pools provide close access to the mud-loving beasts, and bird-watching along the waterways.
- Located between the Uluguru Mountains and the Lumango range, Morogoro.
- Comfortable safari clothing and sunscreen.
- Complimentary return transfers from your hotel
- Ferry ticket (ZNZ-DAR) & Flight (DAR-ZNZ)
- Accommodation in Mikumi National Park
- Park fees (for non-resident)
- Meals as per program
- Unlimited pure drinking water throughout the Safari.
- Services of a highly professional, trained Safari guide
- Game driver with 4×4 safari vehicle
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- International airfare and related costs, such as personal travel insurance, visas, and vaccinations.
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip.
- Cost of any client-requesting itinerary modifications while the Safari is in progress.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as extra beverages, laundry, etc.
- Gratuity for your guides
- Enhancement activities not mentioned in the program
- Pick up from your hotel and transferred to Znz Seaport.
- Fast ferry (Speed boat) to Dar EDT: 0700hrs-ETA900hrs
- Drive to Mikumi National Park (Taking 5-6hrs)
- Afternoon game drive or visiting Masai society villageand then to your lodge for overnight.
- Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
- Early morning game drive
- Return for breakfast at 0930hrs
- Drive back to Dar for your evenning flight to Zanzibar.
- Transport from your hotel to Kendwa beach
- Trip to Saadani by boat from Kendwa beach (Zanzibar) at 0600hrs (Taking 1hr and 30mins)
- Morning Game Drive with open Safari vehicle in Saadani National Park
- Return for lunch in Saadani village at 0100hrs.
- Afternoon Game Drive
- Return to the boat for your evenning trip to Zanzibar at 0400hrs.